directory-dev mailing list archives

From Shawn McKinney <smckin...@apache.org>
Subject Re: ApacheDS support
Date Mon, 10 Sep 2018 13:35:56 GMT
Hello, there’s also this page with a couple of options.

https://directory.apache.org/commercial-support.html

--Shawn

> On Sep 10, 2018, at 8:11 AM, Pierre Smits <pierresmits@apache.org> wrote:
>
> Moving to the more public ML
>
> Hi Freddy,
>
> Thank you for reaching out to the PMC of the Apache Directory project, and my apologies
for not being able to react at an earlier date. I have moved this to the more public dev@directory.a.o
in order to have a greater visibility within our community of your request

> The community of this project supports the 'open source' works of this project and thus
 - indirectly - provide means for 3rd parties to provide implementation and other kinds of
support around our main products, but does not - beyond the realm of generic insight sharing
- provide any direct implementation support.

(and I urge you to subscribe to it to see other threads there) as someone may be responsive.
Or one of our contributors may reach out to directly with a more suitable proposition.