directory-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Emmanuel Lecharny <elecha...@apache.org>
Subject [LDAP API] encoding refactoring status
Date Sat, 24 Nov 2018 07:01:10 GMT
Hi guys,

I'm still waiting for my new computer, nd I have definitively lost the
changes I was working last month. So I'm currently rewriting them, but this
time I'm carefully committing them step by step ;-)

I'm done with the basic LDAP request operation enciding rewrite, exept for
controls, extende doperation and intermediate operation. I have found
better way to process th encoding, which prove you should always think more
than once when writing code :-)

In the procss, I've found bugs in the filter decoder (a bad transition was
allowed). The impact is minimalistic, as it impacts extensible match
filters, which I believe noone has ever used ;-)

I'll continue with the responses, and once all the extended operations,
intermediate responses and controls encoder will be done, I'll switch to
this encoder for the API (currently, I'm only using it in tests).

That is the first step, then I'll remove the Decorator (again). A couple of
weeks to go, I guess...

-- 
Regards,
Cordialement,
Emmanuel L├ęcharny
www.iktek.com

Mime
View raw message