directory-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lecharny <elecha...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Fortress' New Logo Usage on Project Website
Date Fri, 16 Nov 2018 22:23:41 GMT
Sounds kool.

I think it's fine to have a dedicated logo for each sub project, for at
least 2 reasons :

- first to make it clear it's a distinct project
- second because at some point, it may become a TLP, too (now, it's all
about the number of contributors it has, and that's another story).

Regarding its integration, I think the best is to modify the CSS that
exposes the Directory top banner, as a picture put on top of this banner. I
have no remote idea how that can be done, though... Or simply get the
banner image, and add the Fortress logo in it. That is probably simpler.

--
Regards,
Cordialement,