directory-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel L├ęcharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject [VOTE] Release Apache LDAP API 2.0.0.AM4
Date Wed, 05 Jun 2019 20:56:12 GMT
Hi all,

this is a vote for the release of Apache LDAP API 2.0.0.AM4, the forth
milestone toward a 2.0

We wanted to cut a GA, but some urgent fixes were needed, coupled with
some MINA release that also fixes serious issues. In any case, this
releases fixed DIRAPI-342 (race condition when we close a connection)
and DIRAPI-343 (Some missing Syntaxes), plus DIRAPI-328 (API
inconsistencies).

The revision :

https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf?p=directory-ldap-api.git;a=commit;h=721d4e908e64ededcf350d27282e5d5be31e7fc1

The source and binary distribution packages:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/directory/api/2.0.0.AM4

The staging repository:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachedirectory-1184

Please cast your votes:
[ ] +1 Release Apache LDAP API 2.0.0.AM4
[ ] 0 abstain
[ ] -1 Do not release Apache LDAP API 2.0.0.AM4

Thanks !