directory-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel L├ęcharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache Fortress 2.0.5 release
Date Sun, 24 May 2020 20:48:53 GMT

On 24/05/2020 13:44, Shawn McKinney wrote:
>> On May 23, 2020, at 10:41 PM, Emmanuel L├ęcharny <elecharny@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> My +1
>>
>> - run tests against git repo and distros
>>
>> - check hashes
>>
>> All is good for me (except the Dockerfile used for tests).
> Cool.  I spent some time yesterday working on the Docker tests for both apacheds and
openldap.  Fixed the problem you identified.  Found another with openldap, the slapd.conf
was missing, which would broke those tests as well.  Updated the container images in docker
hub.  Should be all good now.

I think you may find a way to automatically set the LDAP port to be
fixed instead of having to change the config file. This is a annoying
step. (not a big deal though...)