directory-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lécharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache Fortress 2.0.5 release
Date Mon, 25 May 2020 14:55:46 GMT

On 25/05/2020 16:30, Shawn McKinney wrote:

>>> Cool.  I spent some time yesterday working on the Docker tests for both apacheds
and openldap.  Fixed the problem you identified.  Found another with openldap, the slapd.conf
was missing, which would broke those tests as well.  Updated the container images in docker
hub. Should be all good now.

>> I think you may find a way to automatically set the LDAP port to be fixed instead
of having to change the config file. This is a annoying step. (not a big deal though...)
> Not sure I’m tracking here.  As in the client has to set the port in the build.properties
file?

I'm following the
https://github.com/apache/directory-fortress-core/blob/master/README-QUICKSTART-DOCKER-APACHEDS.md

page :

 3. Run the docker container:

|CONTAINER_ID=$(docker run -d -P
apachedirectory/apacheds-for-apache-fortress-tests)
CONTAINER_PORT=$(docker inspect --format='{{(index (index
.NetworkSettings.Ports "10389/tcp") 0).HostPort}}' $CONTAINER_ID) echo
$CONTAINER_PORT ... |

 5. Edit the /build.properties/ file:

|vi build.properties |

 6. Update the /ldap.port/ prop: