directory-dev mailing list archives

From Shawn McKinney <smckin...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Move Directory site from CMS/svn to Hugo/git
Date Wed, 16 Sep 2020 19:07:41 GMT
+1

I still have reservations about how the new release process will work for publishing using
this new CMS, but don’t want to stand in the way.

For example, currently, there’s a step-by-step instructions (provided by Emmanuel) that
is used on each (fortress) release for publishing using the old CMS.  I have no such set of
instructions for using the new.

Please don’t take this as a critique on the work that’s been done getting this ready.
 It’s a concern about moving forward.  My guess, it’ll be better than before, but that
still doesn’t erase the concerns.  :-)

—
Shawn