directory-dev mailing list archives

From Radovan Semancik <radovan.seman...@evolveum.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Move Directory site from CMS/svn to Hugo/git
Date Thu, 17 Sep 2020 09:12:00 GMT
+1

I've misses the original discussion, but I just want to say that
anything is better than the old CMS.
I've tried to update the documentation once, but it was a real pain.
It really demotivated me and I was not trying to do any further
documentation updates since.
I'm glad that the project is moving away from that thing.

--
Radovan Semancik
Software Architect