directory-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lécharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Move Directory site from CMS/svn to Hugo/git
Date Thu, 17 Sep 2020 14:57:56 GMT
Hi Maryanne !

Here are a few pointers :

https://github.com/apache/celix-site (this is another apache site that
uses Hugo for their site)

https://infra.apache.org/project-site.html (the general - very
general... - directions )

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/INFRA/Migrate+your+project+website+from+the+Apache+CMS

(you may need some apache creds for this one)

FTR, the Javadoc are being moved to nightlies.apache.org by INFRA (at
least the latest versions). For new releases, a jenkins task has to be
added.

Thanks !

On 17/09/2020 16:28, Maryanne Normann wrote:
> I have some time to look at this :-)
>
> I'll check in with Shawn to see how/where I can get started.
>
> -Maryanne
>
> Maryanne
> Office: (650) 963-7656
> Cell: (914) 466-9116

using this new CMS, but don’t want to stand in the way.

>> For example, currently, there’s a step-by-step instructions (provided by Emmanuel)
that is used on each (fortress) release for publishing using the old CMS.  I have no such
set of instructions for using the new.

>> Please don’t take this as a critique on the work that’s been done getting this
ready.  It’s a concern about moving forward.  My guess, it’ll be better than before, but