From Steve Moyer <smo...@psu.edu>
Subject Apache Directory and SCIM
Date Tue, 21 Apr 2015 20:24:03 GMT
All,

We've started the process of open-sourcing our SCIM implementation,
which was originally branched from the Apache Directory eSCIMo project.
It's diverged so far at this point that it really can't be merged back
in, but we'd like to contribute it back to the community as a second
implementation (using a fully-typed Java system versus the mapper that
eSCIMo provides).

I just plugged OpenLDAP, Fortress and Apache Directory on the SCIM
mailing list
(http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/scim/current/msg02251.html) but
didn't want to direct them to the source code just yet.  As we clean and
generalize the code, we'll be putting it into Github until this project
is formally adopted by the Apache Directory project.  It's probably
going to take a while for the complete code to be available, but you can
follow its progress at https://github.com/selesy/scim.

Note that if the Apache Directory project isn't interested in our SCIM
libraries and tools, we'll move this over to the PennState Github account.

Thanks!

Steve

--
"One longs, in reading your code, to walk on all fours" - Voltaire