From Shawn Smith <se...@psu.edu>
Subject Re: Apache Directory and SCIM
Date Wed, 22 Apr 2015 13:07:16 GMT
Emmanuel,

Your criticism is fair, but I promise what we were doing wasn't intended
to be done in the dark, it was us responding to a real problem like our
hair was on fire.  The urgency made us less inclusive that we would
like. In future we will endeavor to be more collaborative.

If Steve has dinner, I'll get the drinks.

Shawn

--
Shawn Eion Smith
Director of Software Engineering