From Emmanuel Lécharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Apache Directory and SCIM
Date Wed, 22 Apr 2015 13:16:06 GMT
Le 22/04/15 15:07, Shawn Smith a écrit :
> Emmanuel,
>
> Your criticism is fair,
Don't worry, it was much more a feeling than a criticism. And as any
feeling, it's doomed to be ignored, because they are not rational.

> but I promise what we were doing wasn't intended to be done in the
> dark, it was us responding to a real problem like our hair was on
> fire.  The urgency made us less inclusive that we would like. In
> future we will endeavor to be more collaborative.
No problem. Having spent some time discussing about your implementation
2 years ago in SF, I know that Steve is open minded. There should be no
problem.

> If Steve has dinner, I'll get the drinks.
I actually never tested a Romané Conti 1985 [1]... ;-)

[1]
http://www.winedecider.com/find/fr/Domaine+Romanee+Conti+Romanee+Conti+GC+198