From Emmanuel Lécharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: small bugs in fortress-web
Date Thu, 30 Apr 2015 16:02:18 GMT
Le 30/04/15 17:02, Oleksandr Bodriagov (Polystar) a écrit :
> Hi,

Hi Oleksandr,

thanks a lot for all those bugs reports, they are extremelly useful !

May I suggest you use a slightly more sophisticated tool to fill such
bugs report ? We are using JIRA for that (see on
http://directory.apache.org/issue-tracking.html).

The biggest advantage of using JIRA, for you and for us, is that you can
be sure we won't forget to check and fix the issues, as they will be
added to the project roadmap, while mails may slip unoticed for a few
days, then be totally forgotten...

Many thanks !

> I have 4 problems with fortress-web.
> Problem #1:
> I wanted to add two permissions using fortress-web, but it didn't work.
> Permission 1:
> - Object Name = https://galileo/blabla
> - Operation Name = GET
> - Roles = myreader
> Permission 2:
> - Object Name = https://galileo/blabla
> - Operation Name = POST
> - Roles = myreader
>
> I got two POST permissions instead.
>
> Problem #2:
> Role's temporal constraints End Date 09/01/2111 is shown as 21110801 in the role list/table.
>
> Problem #3:
> Roles defined via fortress-web lose Begin Time in the table view after modifying lock
dates.

> Problem #4:
> Modification of Begin Date (or Begin Time) leads to the month change in Begin Lock and
End Lock.