From Shawn McKinney <smckin...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Bulk] Re: [Bulk] [Bulk] problem deploying fortress-rest
Date Wed, 22 Apr 2015 14:47:05 GMT

> On Apr 22, 2015, at 8:34 AM, Oleksandr Bodriagov (Polystar) <oleksandr.bodriagov@polystar.com>
wrote:

> It has never worked really.
> I have erroneously assumed that if tests ³mvn test -Dtest=EmTest² work
> then the REST module works.

Olekandr,

You get success on the rest mvn test after a failed deployment?

Can you send me the pom.xml and context.xml from your rest package?  And send the pom.xml
from fortress realm-impl folder.

Also send the complete tomcat log from startup to error.  If you can clear out the apps from
webapps before redeploying that would be good too, just so I see the complete listing.

Obviously this is a problem I’ve never seen.  I’m sure it is something simple, but once
we get it figured out, it will be documented, so we don’t forget.

Thanks for your patience,

Shawn
smckinney@apache.org