From "Oleksandr Bodriagov (Polystar)" <oleksandr.bodria...@polystar.com>
Subject multiple user passwords in fortress-rest
Date Fri, 24 Apr 2015 09:59:55 GMT
Hi,

I wanted to test a rest component, so I looked into EmTest.java and saw an
example of session creation in ³src/test/resources/createSession.xml"
<FortRequest>
   <contextId>HOME</contextId>
   <entity xsi:type="user"
   <userId>emtestuser1</userId>
   <password>112</password>
   <password>97</password>
   <password>115</password>
   <password>115</password>
   <password>119</password>
   <password>111</password>
   <password>114</password>
   <password>100</password>
   </entity>
   </FortRequest>

If I run this POST request, then everything works and I get the session
info back. However, if I remove just one password from the list, then I
get
<FortResponse><errorCode>1013</errorCode><errorMessage>PASSWORD INVALID
for userId [emtestuser1], resultCode [INVALID_CREDENTIALS]</errorMessage>

I am not sure I understand this concept of multiple passwords. I would be
grateful if someone could point me to the resource where I could read
about it.

Best regards,
Oleksandr