From Shawn McKinney <smckin...@apache.org>
Subject Re: small bugs in fortress-web
Date Fri, 01 May 2015 04:11:28 GMT

> On Apr 30, 2015, at 10:02 AM, Oleksandr Bodriagov (Polystar) <oleksandr.bodriagov@polystar.com>
wrote:

> I have 4 problems with fortress-web.
> Problem #1:
> I wanted to add two permissions using fortress-web, but it didn’t work.
> Permission 1:
> - Object Name = https://galileo/blabla
> - Operation Name = GET
> - Roles = myreader
> Permission 2:
> - Object Name = https://galileo/blabla
> - Operation Name = POST
> - Roles = myreader
>
> I got two POST permissions instead.

Did you add https://galileo/blabla as object to the Perm Object Page first?  Once you do that,
you can use the object name as a reference in the permission page for your get and post.
I tested to make sure and it worked fine on my machine.

> On Apr 30, 2015, at 10:02 AM, Oleksandr Bodriagov (Polystar) <oleksandr.bodriagov@polystar.com>
wrote:

> Problem #2:
> Role’s temporal constraints End Date 09/01/2111 is shown as 21110801 in the role list/table.

> Problem #3:
> Roles defined via fortress-web lose Begin Time in the table view after modifying lock
dates.

> Problem #4:
> Modification of Begin Date (or Begin Time) leads to the month change in Begin Lock and
End Lock.

Good catches!  I have made a couple of changes that should help.  Can you do another git pull
on your fortress-web and try again?

Here’s the issue we’ve created:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FC-98

Thanks