From "Oleksandr Bodriagov (Polystar)" <oleksandr.bodria...@polystar.com>
Subject Re: small bugs in fortress-web
Date Fri, 01 May 2015 11:32:00 GMT
Hi Shawn,

Ok, I will use Jira next time. I was just being too lazy. I have forgotten
my Jira password and didn¹t want to go through all the hustle of restoring
it and creating issues :)

Coming back to the permissions, I have create a ticket for it with a
detailed description and screenshots:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FC-100

By the way, I do not know if it is possible in Jira to give users rights
to modify issues created by them, but it definitely would be something
useful.

/Oleksandr