From "Oleksandr Bodriagov (Polystar)" <oleksandr.bodria...@polystar.com>
Subject Re: Apache Fortress REST API state and session object
Date Thu, 07 May 2015 06:58:57 GMT
Thanks Shawn!

Fortress almost perfectly suits our needs. Unfortunately I am quite busy
now, but we will see, maybe during the summer I could do something :)

1. Is there a way to limit the number of users who can be active in the
same role simultaneously? Let¹s say we have Y users assigned to some role.
Is it possible to set a limit of X simultaneous users for this role such
that X < Y at any particular moment in time?

/Oleksandr