From Shawn McKinney <smckin...@apache.org>
Subject Re: 1.0.0 release and new packaging proposal
Date Sun, 02 Aug 2015 17:48:16 GMT

> On Jun 19, 2015, at 8:42 AM, Shawn McKinney <smckinney@apache.org> wrote:
>

>> On Jun 19, 2015, at 2:34 AM, Emmanuel Lécharny <elecharny@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> The only remaining thing is to have the master repo. Should I ask infra
>> about it ? We probably also want to get rid of the four other repos once
>> the merge is done, right ?
>
> Yes, to the new repo.  If you don’t have a better name to give it ‘directory.fortress’
will do.  Yes, we will delete the original four once the merger has been made.

Hello!

Reviving an old thread.  I am proposing we add a new repo, directory-fortress, which will
contain the other four.  Once the other have been combined into the new one, we can safely
remove the old ones.

Next, after the four have been unified into one, I have just a bit more work to do with the
readme’s and then we can have another release.

WDYT?

Shawn