From Emmanuel Lécharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 1.0.0 release and new packaging proposal
Date Mon, 03 Aug 2015 08:06:12 GMT
Le 02/08/15 19:48, Shawn McKinney a écrit :
>> On Jun 19, 2015, at 8:42 AM, Shawn McKinney <smckinney@apache.org> wrote:
>>
>>> On Jun 19, 2015, at 2:34 AM, Emmanuel Lécharny <elecharny@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> The only remaining thing is to have the master repo. Should I ask infra
>>> about it ? We probably also want to get rid of the four other repos once
>>> the merge is done, right ?
>> Yes, to the new repo.  If you don’t have a better name to give it ‘directory.fortress’
will do.  Yes, we will delete the original four once the merger has been made.
> Hello!
>
> Reviving an old thread.  I am proposing we add a new repo, directory-fortress, which
will contain the other four.  Once the other have been combined into the new one, we can safely
remove the old ones.
+1 to that.

> Next, after the four have been unified into one, I have just a bit more work to do with
the readme’s and then we can have another release.

+1 too.

> WDYT?

It's just a matter of doing it now ;-)