From "Oleksandr Bodriagov (Polystar)" <oleksandr.bodria...@polystar.com>
Subject Re: 1.0.0 release and new packaging proposal
Date Mon, 03 Aug 2015 07:40:00 GMT
Great news Shawn!

We tried to make an rpm out of the four projects one month ago and failed.
Multiple build stages, multiple configuration files made it quite
troublesome for us. In the end, we got errors after deploying wars, and
decided to wait for the new repo.

Looking forward to the new fortress version :)

/Oleksandr