From Shawn McKinney <smckin...@apache.org>
Subject Re: REST API request parameters
Date Tue, 08 Dec 2015 17:13:56 GMT

> On Dec 8, 2015, at 10:59 AM, Boris Bobrov <bbobrov@mirantis.com> wrote:
>

> It seems that the links there don't work. They all redirect me to
> "Welcome to Symas Enforcement Foundry”.
>
> Anyway, I was able to build and use javadoc from git.
>

> Do I get it right that each parameter corresponds to an XML tag? So,
> for PermGrant.objName there should be
> <objName>sometestobject</objName>, right?

OK good, glad that you found the doc.  Sorry bout the broken link, not sure what’s going
on there.  Anyway you are correct, drop the entity name from the xml tag.

Agree there needs to be a document that works better from the user’s perspective.  Open
to ideas.  Add the service definitions from the javadoc into a user’s guide?  One problem
is keeping in synch of course.

Thanks,

Shawn