From Boris Bobrov <bbob...@mirantis.com>
Subject REST API request parameters
Date Tue, 08 Dec 2015 14:58:11 GMT
Hello,

I'm trying to understand how the XML I'm sending to the Fortress REST API
should look like. So far I've experimented with test files in
fortress-enmasse/src/test/resources/
and them seem to be working. But how do I understand which parameteres
are required for userGrant call? There are several fields in
emTestCheckAccess.xml, where do they come from?

A similar question was answered in [0], but I still can't figure it out

[0] https://www.mail-archive.com/fortress@directory.apache.org/msg00041.html

As a general note, it would be very valuable to have docs for non-Java people,
especially because the REST interface will be used mainly by them.

--
Best regards,
Boris Bobrov