From Jan Sindberg <...@autorola.com>
Subject Cache lifecycle
Date Tue, 01 Dec 2015 09:39:06 GMT
I am trying to understand how caching is best utilized when working with Fortress.
I find that the Ehcache is renewed whenever I create a new AccessMgr - by that I mean that
the instances does not share a cache. So if I want to maximize performance in my application,
then I need to create and keep a global singleton instance. I have yet to test that the cache
actually runs out and is refreshed if I keep a singleton.
I find that the session is not backed by any AccessMgr or any cache. So if I keep a session
as long as the user is logged in, then changes newer reaches the user (unless the user logs
out and in again).
Where does the cache have impact and what is the right way of working with the different Fortress
entities?