From Chris Pike <clp...@psu.edu>
Subject Re: Need Help with the Project Website
Date Sat, 30 Apr 2016 17:17:56 GMT
Shawn,

I think the user guide could use code examples (or a link to where there are some). I can
start creating some (as time permits), but would do it in a github project as a set of JUnit
tests. (i.e. https://github.com/pike1212/fortress-examples)

Let me know what you think.

~Chris P.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Shawn McKinney" <smckinney@apache.org>
To: fortress@directory.apache.org
Sent: Sunday, April 17, 2016 6:21:36 AM
Subject: Re: Need Help with the Project Website

A couple of things….

First the diagram is more of a system diagram than a stack diagram.  The fact that ldap is
on top doesn’t (isn’t supposed to) denote that it runs higher in the stack.  Second, there
are a couple of diagrams floating around with the web and rest components, the one on the
home page is for the core.

But I can admit that diagram isn’t all that great so let me think about how to depict it
based on your feedback.

Thanks

Shawn

> On Apr 16, 2016, at 1:16 PM, Emmanuel Lécharny <elecharny@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Le 16/04/16 18:28, Shawn McKinney a écrit :
>> Hello,
>>
>> I have been doing some spring cleaning:
>> https://directory.apache.org/fortress/
>>
>> The content is sparse and we can do better.  If there’s something that needs to
be added or changed, let me know, and I will do so (assuming it makes sense).  If you’re
willing to publish some work here, so much the better.