From Shawn McKinney <smckin...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Static Config Initialization Problems
Date Wed, 27 Apr 2016 12:36:48 GMT

> On Apr 26, 2016, at 6:33 PM, Chris Pike <clp207@psu.edu> wrote:
>
> Ok, I missed one of the spots where ldap connection calls the "remote" config. Trying
pulling and running the tests again.

That did the trick, tests are passing now.  I do have concerns about the local and remote
config.  I know why you did it, but don’t think that the caller should know which one it’s
getting.  Somehow we have to do that inside the config class itself.  Any ideas?

Also noticed that some references to GlobalIds uses getInstance() and some don’t.  Is there
some reason for that?

Shawn