From Stefan Seelmann <m...@stefan-seelmann.de>
Subject Re: LDAP connection timeout
Date Wed, 13 Apr 2016 06:07:52 GMT
On 04/13/2016 01:33 AM, Shawn McKinney wrote:

>> On Apr 12, 2016, at 1:49 PM, Jan Sindberg <jsi@autorola.com> wrote:
>>

>> Can you do something so that I can edit a jira-issue? I have created a duplicate
because the first one was not complete.
>> Will it be better if I create a jira-user on my apache-email: sindberg@apache.org
>> (I think that is it, haven't tried to use it so far.)

@Shawn: You need to add Jan to the "Committers" and "Dewelopers" role in
[1]. Even better would be to add him to the "directory-developers"
group, but I don't who can edit it, probably Kiran and Emmanuel.

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/plugins/servlet/project-config/FC/roles

> Jan, you should use the credentials that were supplied to you when you first were given
access to the project.  Should be the same as what you use for GIT access.

AFAIK, Jira is not connected to LDAP, so you have to use a separate
password.

Kind Regards,
Stefan