From Emmanuel Lécharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: LDAP connection timeout
Date Wed, 13 Apr 2016 08:11:06 GMT
Le 13/04/16 08:07, Stefan Seelmann a écrit :
> On 04/13/2016 01:33 AM, Shawn McKinney wrote:
>>> On Apr 12, 2016, at 1:49 PM, Jan Sindberg <jsi@autorola.com> wrote:
>>>

>>> Can you do something so that I can edit a jira-issue? I have created a duplicate
because the first one was not complete.
>>> Will it be better if I create a jira-user on my apache-email: sindberg@apache.org
>>> (I think that is it, haven't tried to use it so far.)
> @Shawn: You need to add Jan to the "Committers" and "Dewelopers" role in
> [1]. Even better would be to add him to the "directory-developers"
> group, but I don't who can edit it, probably Kiran and Emmanuel.
>
> [1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/plugins/servlet/project-config/FC/roles
>
>> Jan, you should use the credentials that were supplied to you when you first were
given access to the project.  Should be the same as what you use for GIT access.
> AFAIK, Jira is not connected to LDAP, so you have to use a separate
> password.
>
> Kind Regards,
> Stefan

There is a problem in the way we manage roles for the Directory Project
in JIRA. Apache infra has moved to a role-based administration model,
and moved many projects to apply this scheme, but the directory projects.

I have asked INFRA to have a look at it.