From Chris Pike <clp...@psu.edu>
Subject Re: User Password Field
Date Thu, 21 Apr 2016 20:29:03 GMT
Ok, I created an issue and will make the change. Is there a documentation page anywhere for
all the different fortress properties?

----- Original Message -----
From: "Shawn McKinney" <smckinney@apache.org>
To: fortress@directory.apache.org
Sent: Thursday, April 21, 2016 3:24:53 PM
Subject: Re: User Password Field

> On Apr 21, 2016, at 2:18 PM, Chris Pike <clp207@psu.edu> wrote:
>
> Any objection if I modify the code to allow not setting the user password field via a
property? Something like

> user.creation.field.password.disable=true

Go ahead.  I will need to make sure it doesn’t break the rest or web components, e.g. how
wicket and models work in web, and jaxb in the rest.  So I guess I will reserve the right
to revert if something breaks and it’s not obvious how to fix.

Oh and please create a ticket, that outlines the reason.

Thanks,

Shawn