From Shawn McKinney <smckin...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Directory Fortress 1.0.0
Date Thu, 14 Apr 2016 13:20:31 GMT
> On Apr 14, 2016, at 7:43 AM, Chris Pike <clp207@psu.edu> wrote:
>
> Jiajia,
>
> Did you verify tomcat is running and you can login with credentials in Section 5, Step
9?

> Do the tomcat logs show any errors?

on project fortress-rest: Cannot invoke Tomcat manager: Error writing to server -> [Help
1]"

> Could someone help me?

Jiajia,

Chris is right - Tomcat is not setup.  But I did not want to put lengthy testing req’s on
you which is why I said in the beginning to complete this section:
## SECTION 4. Apache Fortress Core Integration Test

and stop.  Were you able to get the junit tests to run successfully?  If so, I think you have
successfully tested fortress.  I am working on a fortress rest and web quickstart, which will
make it easier next time to test the other components.

Thanks

Shawn