From Shawn McKinney <smckin...@apache.org>
Subject Re: LDAP Connection Management
Date Mon, 04 Apr 2016 02:16:41 GMT

> On Apr 2, 2016, at 12:37 PM, Chris Pike <clp207@psu.edu> wrote:
>
> So far, yes, but as discussed I don't have a way to reliably reproduce. I'll grab some
thread deumps from our servers this week and make sure everything looks good.

> I have noticed a few cases where requests will timeout, but it doesn't hang the server
like before and the service starts working again shortly. Ill probably play around with tweaking
some of the connection pool configuration parameters.

Understood we can’t replicate.  Still, it’s good news problem has disappeared.  Let us
know if the situation changes.

Thanks,

Shawn