From Shawn McKinney <smckin...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Support for Midpoint integration
Date Tue, 11 Oct 2016 13:40:35 GMT

> On Oct 11, 2016, at 8:02 AM, Patrick Brunmayr <p.brunmayr@linzag.at> wrote:
>

> Ist there anybody who has experience with Apache Fortress integration into midpoint ?
Seems its not that easy because of the
> way Apache Fortress stores the role associations on the user object. There are some attributes
which are generated by Apache
> Fortress like
>
> ftRA: fortress-rest-super-user
> ftRA: fortress-rest-user
> ftRC: fortress-rest-super-user$0$0000$0000$$$$$
> ftRC: fortress-rest-user$0$0000$0000$$$$$

It’s an interesting concept and there have been some discussions about it in the past.
There are a few users on this list that use both.  From initial discussions with some members
of that project it’s seems ‘doable’ and not particularly difficult, but I’m not aware
of any completed work.

Are you subscribed to their mailing list?  Might be worth a post over there.

Shawn