From Chris Pike <clp...@psu.edu>
Subject Re: Groups ftProps
Date Mon, 28 Nov 2016 21:14:25 GMT
You need to pull the latest... but I went ahead and merged into master and pushed

----- Original Message -----
From: "Shawn McKinney" <smckinney@apache.org>
To: fortress@directory.apache.org
Sent: Monday, November 28, 2016 3:01:04 PM
Subject: Re: Groups ftProps

> On Nov 28, 2016, at 1:09 PM, Chris Pike <clp207@psu.edu> wrote:
>
> I have never touched the LdapGroupSetup file and it looks correct on my branch, perhaps
you are looking at old version of file or looking on wrong branch?

> I'll make the other fixes and then merge.

The problem is the copy I had checked out with this:
git checkout feature/fc197ManageProperties

doesn’t have this commit:
https://github.com/PennState/directory-fortress-core-1/commit/c2a8852b76a4d20d2e1a27a1c3208189bcaadd94

Rather than jumping into a rabbit hole we’ll have another look once you’ve got the latest
code merged into the trunk.

Thanks,
Shawn