From Martijn Dashorst <martijn.dasho...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Bootstrap UI for Wicket pages in fortress?
Date Thu, 24 Nov 2016 13:16:26 GMT
On Thu, Nov 24, 2016 at 2:08 PM, Shawn McKinney <smckinney@apache.org> wrote:
> Good.  I would be her project mentor helping with the processes and concepts of fortress.

That would mean you're my mentor as well (I don't have any knowledge
of fortress).

>> On Nov 24, 2016, at 3:57 AM, Martijn Dashorst <martijn.dashorst@gmail.com>
wrote:

>> Is there a deadline for this? Are there special considerations to know?
>
> No deadline.  My initial thoughts are convert the existing pages to use Bootstrap and
see how that looks.  But, open to ideas here.

I see that you are in RC mode for 2.0 of fortress. Is this something
that should be done together? Are you willing to wait with a final
release for an updated UI? Or is that something you'd be OK with in a
2.1, 2.2 or such?

Martijn