From Martijn Dashorst <martijn.dasho...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Bootstrap UI for Wicket pages in fortress?
Date Thu, 24 Nov 2016 14:06:45 GMT
Just to set some expectations, we have about 1 day every 2 weeks to
spend on something other than our normal work. As she is learning
these technologies we can claim that time for work on fortress.

I've just checked out the project, and afaics the project would entail
directory-fortress-commander. This is ~64 Wicket pages that need some
tender love.

I've also looked if there are some instructions setting up a
development environment, but didn't find any on the site (other than
clone the repository).

Performing a mvn jetty:run in the root of the commander yields errors
(ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsExceptions while loading jar files), but I don't
know if that should work.

Martijn