From Shawn McKinney <smckin...@apache.org>
Subject Re: A call to arms (for fortress case studies)
Date Thu, 13 Apr 2017 15:26:06 GMT

> On Apr 13, 2017, at 8:31 AM, Yudhi Karunia Surtan <brainmaster716@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> I'm using fortress live at my production level, i did combine it with cas,
> spring security and fortress to make a request filter for our internal
> application.
> I willing to help this project to spread, so other developer life also
> getting more easier in term of the securing their apps.

Hello Yudhi,

Thanks for jumping in here.  We very much welcome your input and offer to help.

> However, I'm not a good documentation writer but i want to contribute back
> to the community because this project help us to saving development time
> and become a good example for me.
> here is my previous idea (if you still remember),
> https://github.com/yudhik/fortress-attribute-base-filtering
>
> Please let me know what kind of story that you need and what file format
> that you want to have.

I remember quite well.  I can proofread the post and will assist in getting it published somewhere.
 The really cool thing (for me) is I get to this solution, and if it all works out, we may
be able to add it to the project.  Not sure which package, will need to look at the dependencies
before knowing where it can fit.

I’ll start a new google doc and share it with you and we’ll go from there.

Best,
Shawn