From Yudhi Karunia Surtan <brainmaster...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: A call to arms (for fortress case studies)
Date Thu, 13 Apr 2017 13:31:39 GMT
Hi Shawn,

I'm using fortress live at my production level, i did combine it with cas,
spring security and fortress to make a request filter for our internal
application.
I willing to help this project to spread, so other developer life also
getting more easier in term of the securing their apps.

However, I'm not a good documentation writer but i want to contribute back
to the community because this project help us to saving development time
and become a good example for me.
here is my previous idea (if you still remember),
https://github.com/yudhik/fortress-attribute-base-filtering

Please let me know what kind of story that you need and what file format
that you want to have.

Regards,

Yudhi Karunia Surtan
https://github.com/yudhik