From Chris Pike <clp...@psu.edu>
Subject Unit Tests
Date Thu, 04 May 2017 14:55:40 GMT
Shawn,

I'm working on running the unit tests, and am getting an error when changing password

junit.framework.AssertionFailedError: org.apache.directory.fortress.core.model.User.changePassword
user [jtsTU2User1]  user not authorized to change password, ldap rc= Fortress rc=1018
	at junit.framework.TestCase.fail(TestCase.java:227)
	at org.apache.directory.fortress.core.impl.AdminMgrImplTest.changePasswords(AdminMgrImplTest.java:340)
	at org.apache.directory.fortress.core.impl.AdminMgrImplTest.testChangePassword(AdminMgrImplTest.java:312)

My testing environment is slightly modified from last time I ran the tests, so I am assuming
some sort of config issue. Any ideas?

Thanks,

~Chris