From Shawn McKinney <smckin...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Unit Tests
Date Thu, 04 May 2017 21:22:30 GMT
It’s an operational attribute so you’ll have to explicitly tell the the client to pull
them.  What are you using?  Directory studio has an option to pull them, right-click on the
entry, fetch operational attributes.

Shawn

> On May 4, 2017, at 3:04 PM, Chris Pike <clp207@psu.edu> wrote:
>
> So I was originally having problems because the attribute "pwdPolicySubentry" wasn't
recognized because I wasn't loading the policy module. Once I got that loaded, it looks like
it is being added to users when I step through code, but I don't see the attributes when I
query the users.

to. The likely cause is slapd config doesn't have pwpolicy enabled. . In your case it will
be under cn=config.
 12:26 PM  (GMT-06:00) To: fortress@directory.apache.org Subject: Re: Unit Tests
> I am running a newer version, which I don't think has the slapd.conf file anymore...

user [jtsTU2User1]  user not authorized to change password, ldap rc= Fortress rc=1018
>> 	at junit.framework.Assert.fail(Assert.java:57)
>> 	at junit.framework.TestCase.fail(TestCase.java:227)
>> 	at org.apache.directory.fortress.core.impl.AdminMgrImplTest.changePasswords(AdminMgrImplTest.java:340)
>> 	at org.apache.directory.fortress.core.impl.AdminMgrImplTest.testChangePassword(AdminMgrImplTest.java:312)
>>
>> My testing environment is slightly modified from last time I ran the tests, so I
am assuming some sort of config issue. Any ideas?