From Shawn McKinney <smckin...@apache.org>
Subject Notification of a 2.0.0-RC2 release
Date Mon, 01 May 2017 13:57:58 GMT
Hello,

Within the next few days I will start processing.  Unless we find any major bugs, this will
likely be the last release candidate before a 2.0 release (soon).  The big change is the move
to require Java version 8.

Here’s list of JIRA issues resolved thus far:

- FC-201 jgrapht 1.0.0 requires Java 8
- FC-202 dir-fortress-core-docker-test to use latest slapd install procs
- FC-203 propmr modifiers
- FC-204 AccessMgrRestImpl.getUser not setting contextId on request
- FC-205 | FC-197 implement PropertyMgrRestImpl
- FC-207 Fix handling of truststore

Let me know if you have questions or concerns.

Thanks,
Shawn