From Shawn McKinney <smckin...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Unit Tests
Date Thu, 04 May 2017 16:06:57 GMT
Definitely an openldap pw policy issue.  Is that overlay enabled in your server?  Here’s
the error:

    /**
     * The password change failed because User is not allowed to change password.
     */
    public static final int USER_PW_MOD_NOT_ALLOWED = 1018;

Can you send your fortress.properties and slapd.conf config?  (pw’s redacted of course)

Shawn

> On May 4, 2017, at 9:55 AM, Chris Pike <clp207@psu.edu> wrote:
>
> Shawn,
>
> I'm working on running the unit tests, and am getting an error when changing password
>
> junit.framework.AssertionFailedError: org.apache.directory.fortress.core.model.User.changePassword
user [jtsTU2User1]  user not authorized to change password, ldap rc= Fortress rc=1018
> 	at junit.framework.Assert.fail(Assert.java:57)
> 	at junit.framework.TestCase.fail(TestCase.java:227)
> 	at org.apache.directory.fortress.core.impl.AdminMgrImplTest.changePasswords(AdminMgrImplTest.java:340)
> 	at org.apache.directory.fortress.core.impl.AdminMgrImplTest.testChangePassword(AdminMgrImplTest.java:312)
>
> My testing environment is slightly modified from last time I ran the tests, so I am assuming
some sort of config issue. Any ideas?