From Chris Pike <clp...@psu.edu>
Subject Re: Unit Tests
Date Sun, 07 May 2017 22:58:21 GMT
Ok, I see the entries now, and it looks like they are correct and the policies exist as well.
Is there a global config setting that needs set?

----- Original Message -----
From: "Shawn McKinney" <smckinney@apache.org>
To: fortress@directory.apache.org
Sent: Thursday, May 4, 2017 5:22:30 PM
Subject: Re: Unit Tests

It’s an operational attribute so you’ll have to explicitly tell the the client to pull
them.  What are you using?  Directory studio has an option to pull them, right-click on the
entry, fetch operational attributes.

Shawn

> On May 4, 2017, at 3:04 PM, Chris Pike <clp207@psu.edu> wrote:
>
> So I was originally having problems because the attribute "pwdPolicySubentry" wasn't
recognized because I wasn't loading the policy module. Once I got that loaded, it looks like
it is being added to users when I step through code, but I don't see the attributes when I
query the users.

to. The likely cause is slapd config doesn't have pwpolicy enabled. . In your case it will
be under cn=config.
 12:26 PM  (GMT-06:00) To: fortress@directory.apache.org Subject: Re: Unit Tests
> I am running a newer version, which I don't think has the slapd.conf file anymore...

user [jtsTU2User1]  user not authorized to change password, ldap rc= Fortress rc=1018
>> 	at junit.framework.Assert.fail(Assert.java:57)
>> 	at junit.framework.TestCase.fail(TestCase.java:227)
>> 	at org.apache.directory.fortress.core.impl.AdminMgrImplTest.changePasswords(AdminMgrImplTest.java:340)
>> 	at org.apache.directory.fortress.core.impl.AdminMgrImplTest.testChangePassword(AdminMgrImplTest.java:312)
>>
>> My testing environment is slightly modified from last time I ran the tests, so I
am assuming some sort of config issue. Any ideas?