From Chris Pike <clp...@psu.edu>
Subject Re: Unit Tests
Date Thu, 04 May 2017 20:04:26 GMT
So I was originally having problems because the attribute "pwdPolicySubentry" wasn't recognized
because I wasn't loading the policy module. Once I got that loaded, it looks like it is being
added to users when I step through code, but I don't see the attributes when I query the users.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Shawn" <smckinney@apache.org>
To: fortress@directory.apache.org
Sent: Thursday, May 4, 2017 3:44:31 PM
Subject: Re: Unit Tests

You can still use slapd.conf with latest version of openldap but of course don't have to.
The likely cause is slapd config doesn't have pwpolicy enabled. . In your case it will be
under cn=config.
Could also be fortress config. Maybe server type not openldap.
-------- Original message --------From: Chris Pike <clp207@psu.edu> Date: 5/4/17  12:26
PM  (GMT-06:00) To: fortress@directory.apache.org Subject: Re: Unit Tests
I am running a newer version, which I don't think has the slapd.conf file anymore...