From Shawn McKinney <smckin...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Load Admin Permissions
Date Mon, 15 May 2017 19:31:52 GMT
Chris, the list of all admin permissions is returned by calling this api:
http://directory.apache.org/fortress/gen-docs/latest/apidocs/org/apache/directory/fortress/core/DelReviewMgr.html#findRoles-java.lang.String-

but experience tells me you already know this and are asking something a bit different.  What
do you mean by all ‘possible’ admin permissions?

Shawn

> On May 15, 2017, at 10:26 AM, Chris Pike <clp207@psu.edu> wrote:
>
> Yes, but how do I get the list of all possible admin permissions? I would like our service
to verify all admin permissions exist in the system when it starts.

 10:40 AM  (GMT-05:00) To: fortress@directory.apache.org Subject: Load Admin Permissions
> Rather than running mvn/ant, is there currently a way to programmatically load admin
permissions?