From Yudhi Karunia Surtan <brainmaster...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: A call to arms (for fortress case studies)
Date Tue, 09 May 2017 15:50:36 GMT
Here is the link of my testimony to apache fortress,
*http://directory.staging.apache.org/fortress/testimonials.html
<http://directory.staging.apache.org/fortress/testimonials.html>*
I wish this page can be publish to public page so other people might have
the same benefit as me using apache fortress. There i also give an example
case for generic use case.
I hope those example might become a trigger for other person or community
to give ideas for solve their problems.