From Shawn McKinney <smckin...@apache.org>
Subject Re: info fortress glassfish javaEE
Date Thu, 15 Jun 2017 13:33:21 GMT
Hi Marco, welcome.

The short answer is no formal support for glassfish.

The longer answer is yes, but with only with the LDAP realm:
https://docs.oracle.com/cd/E19182-01/821-0871/gjepj/index.html

That is to say the fortress data structures are in compliance with most LDAP authentication
/ group schemes.

The even longer answer is perhaps with a custom realm, i.e. something like described here
mapped to the fortress apis:
https://computingat40s.wordpress.com/how-to-create-a-custom-realm-in-glassfish-3-1-2-2/

I’ve never done it because I don’t use glassfish, and noone’s ever asked for it.  But
we will support your efforts.  If successful, would prolly find its way into the fortress-realm.

Thanks,
Shawn