From Colm O hEigeartaigh <cohei...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache Fortress 2.0.0 release (Take 2)
Date Mon, 26 Jun 2017 16:01:30 GMT
Normally I just leave the source-release.zip in maven + then point to it
during a vote, and then wget it into the Apache distribution directory
after the vote. It's a bit easier than copying it to a separate directory
before the vote. But it's a minor point, whatever works better for you is
fine etc.

Colm.

--
Colm O hEigeartaigh