From Yudhi Karunia Surtan <brainmaster...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Fortress performance tests
Date Mon, 26 Jun 2017 14:59:46 GMT
I think there are exist 2 database type for ldap.
Mdb and bdb if I'm not mistake. Do you have any advise which db for me to
use?
My case is similar like google mail or any mail account. Most of the
process will be read. However, it will very massive read compare to write
process.

Existing account was manage by mongodb, bu binding process will be done
only at application layer, so the apps cpu will mostly consume for hashing
process all the time.