From Steve Moyer <smo...@psu.edu>
Subject Re: JASPIC realm
Date Fri, 18 Aug 2017 12:51:29 GMT
Shawn,

We are currently using a JASPIC solution here at Penn State.  Chris (Harm) describes it more
as a framework and there are certainly peculiarities that are specific to our organization
(e.g.  Using Cosign as the authentication server, Wildfly-specific configuration and the mapping
of Fortress permissions to Java EE roles).  We'd be happy to donate this code - at least to
give the project a boost but we'd have to talk through how this could be accomplished generically.

Steve