From Shawn McKinney <smckin...@apache.org>
Subject Re: JASPIC realm
Date Mon, 21 Aug 2017 14:53:58 GMT
OK good.  Would like to hear from someone who has implemented a lib such as this.  From my
recollection, you guys are using oauth to communicate the identity to the webapp.  I would
like to support authN types other than oauth.  for example http basic auth, saml, etc.

Not looking like I’m going to make it out to SF from J1 this year.  Are you guys going?

Thanks,
Shawn

> On Aug 18, 2017, at 11:09 AM, Steve Moyer <smoyer@psu.edu> wrote:
>
> Shawn,
>
> I'm sure Harm and Pike will chime in with more detail when they come up for air.  I'm
also interested to see what happens with JSR0375 and it looks like there will be a couple
of good security-related talks at J1.  I don't see a BOF session led by you though.